Welcome!

Welcome to my blog which is endeavouring to map my journey through a Professional Doctorate in Education. The learning curve is steep and all climbing aids are welcome!

Monday 21 February 2011

Relevant publications - where do you stop?

My supervisor sent me a really relevant link but every time I find something interesting, I struggle with not getting too forensic over it all. One report leads to another - the beauty of the internet - but where do you stop?

Feeling much more positive with themes starting to come together, however, I've got so much research material now....Interesting in terms of my MA when my sources were all books - no internet in 1990! Research was a more laborious but also much more limited process - perhaps this is the mind set that I'm finding difficult to get my head around? However, working from home and accessing all this fantastic material in the net is ace!

No comments:

Post a Comment