Welcome!

Welcome to my blog which is endeavouring to map my journey through a Professional Doctorate in Education. The learning curve is steep and all climbing aids are welcome!

Sunday 28 November 2010

Problematising

Trying hard to think about this concept of problematising the issue that I want to research or rather, I know what the problem is (I think) but how to pull it apart and make sure that I cover the relevant bits.

It all feels very bitty, very seperate. I feel more confident writing about the individual bits and of course, some are much more within my area of expertise. Other areas will need a fair bit of research, and I'm already feeling daunted by the amount of links, PDF's and leads that I am accumulating. Not sure how to go about starting to review it. Let's see how I get on!

No comments:

Post a Comment