Welcome!

Welcome to my blog which is endeavouring to map my journey through a Professional Doctorate in Education. The learning curve is steep and all climbing aids are welcome!

Sunday 14 November 2010

Abstract

How to put all the thoughts in my head into about 150 words? Every time I go back to what I've written, I seem to need to change it again in relation to emphasis. Starting also to wonder how to capture everything that I read that seems relevant? It's all very well cutting and pasting quotes and refs onto word docs for use later, but at this rate, I'm going to end up with 3 volumes before I even start writing assignment 1! I'm also conscious of putting my own interpretation, my own spin on stuff, and yet other people  seem to write it so much better than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment