Welcome!

Welcome to my blog which is endeavouring to map my journey through a Professional Doctorate in Education. The learning curve is steep and all climbing aids are welcome!

Saturday 2 April 2011

Penny dropping....

 I think that I'm beginning to understand what this is all about and it's not like any 'course' of study that I've ever followed before. Always a believer in trail and error or experiential learning, this is it action.

Just when I think I'm on the right track, new questions arise. Huge learning about how to go about the process - I'm just going to throw out any previous practices or habits in order to free myself up to do it differently.

Really enjoed the last 2 days with colleagues and it's unfortunate that I haven't been able to make all sessions because I benefitted from the discussion and the laughter.

Really looking forward to getting stuck into the next bit as its more practical and judging by the assignments I've seen, should be much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment